My analysis of my print advert.

I decided to create the advert for Coffee flavoured Hot Chocolate I created this with the demographic of 20 - 35 as at this age you are expected to grow up but with this product you can still enjoy hot chocolate as if you were a child. I tried to play with authenticity which is why I chose the raw beans as the background. Also the choice of the tagline "Bitter, Sweet" not only is it a famous line to begin with but it also represents the flavour contrast and how life can be bitter but if you drink this it can be sweet. I tried to make it look like the tin was coming from under the beans to again further the authentication.


Critique: With this advert a couple things I wish I could of done were cleaner cutting and possibly made it look more professional. I wish that I would have swapped the coffee and cocoa beans around to make the moka and the bitter on the correct side.

Comments